7 profiles available 7 profile available
PhD. Epidemiologist, SAS certified
I obtained my Ph.D. degree in Epidemiology and have the SAS Programmer certification. Currently. I have a strong background in biostatistics/ epidemiology and have 20 years experiences on analyzing large epidemiological database using various software packages (SAS, R and R studio program).
I have extensive knowledge of statistical models, and have developed various analysis strategies for different studies.
• Multilevel Logistic Regression Models
• Linear Mixed Models
• Survival Models
• Meta-analysis to perform the analysis on a large…
FDA Regulatory Consultant
My expertise domain:
• 510K application
• PMA review
• Label Reviews
• Regulatory Guidance
• Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)
• Label Claims (Nutrient Content, Structure Function, Health)
My undergraduate degree is in English, I have a master’s degree in public policy, and I am 5 credits away from earning a master’s degree in public health.
I have 15 years of experience in clinical research at academic medical centers. I am proficient at literature reviews in medicine and the social sciences. I have written grants that have achieved both public and private funding, protocols, informed consent forms, abstracts, articles, and PowerPoint presentations. I am a co-author…
Editor and Dissertation Coach
I am a editor, researcher, writer, and academic consultant. I especially love to work on any stage of writing thesis or dissertation.
I earned a PhD in Clinical Psychology. I have a strong background in all steps of the qualitative research process, from writing a research proposal, to conducting and transcribing interviews, to editing the final dissertation.
As a dissertation coach, I help graduate students to design research methodology, and advising on how to effectively work with…
Professional Writer and Editor
I have a strong background writing and editing a wide variety of copy, including academic publications, research reports, grant proposals, business plans, marketing materials, websites, blogs, articles, white papers, professional communications, and presentations.
• Strong knowledge of research methodologies and QA processes
• Ability to design, manage, and evaluate studies
• Extensive experience in project/data management, statistical analysis, and assessment/evaluation
• Excellent writing, editing, copywriting, and presenting abilities
Ph.D. level Writer, and Editor
I am a researcher, writer, and editor. I have a PhD in sociology. I have a 15+ years of experience in research/evaluation, project management, and writing/editing within non-profit, government and academic environments.
PhD Researcher, Analyst and Writer
I have a PhD in public health practice with 10 years of experience in public health research, writing, editing, and analysis.
I am experts in:
· Qualitative and quantitative methods: interviews, focus groups, ethnographies and surveys, with a focus on community-based approaches.
· Academic and Technical Writing: Substantive review/revision of manuscripts, papers, reports, dissertations and research proposals. Clear, sound and persuasive argumentation in reports, articles, white papers and manuscripts.
There are no results that match your search!
Copyright @ 2019 MedHealthWork All Rights Reserved.